Friday, June 28, 2013

Etsy Finds: Moonrise Kingdom

I watched Moonrise Kingdom again awhile ago and forgot how good it was. Wes Anderson has an amazing style and comes up with his own worlds with wonderful stories and even better characters. If you haven't seen it, you must now!

While on Etsy I found some awesome Moonrise Kingdom things that I had to share. So go ahead and play the youtube I have posted and enjoy :)







 











For past Etsy Finds posts click here and you can see all my favourites on Etsy here :)





4 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a stellar collection of goodies! I recently saw the movie for the first time, and I'm a bit distressed that I'll never find a place that quite matches the feeling of that movie, but I will look forever. Haha.
    I love all the brooches and earrings especially, they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! What is that feeling? It's amazing anyhow. I am afraid if I watch the movie too much I'll lose it! I could have added more brooches actually cos there is a lot on Etsy! So many pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Wes Anderson, but I've yet to see this movie. I'll put it on my urgent to watch list. :)

    ReplyDelete