Sunday, March 10, 2013

ASOS Vincent Flatform Ankle Boots of Awesome

I don't usually go for high healed shoes because I'm pretty tall already and don't really need the height (5'8) plus I can't walk in them and don't think they're worth the pain. But when I saw these...



I knew I had to have them. ASOS VINCENT Flatform Ankle Boots. I love the colour, the velvet look they have and was hoping, as wedges, they'd be more comfortable than high heels and I would be right. The wedge they have is a little thin so I'll have to get use to that but overall these shoes are so comfortable! I love them. They give me height but not too much. They will work with both casual and dressy outfits. Just wonderful shoes!




These photos aren't the greatest and don't really show the colour but I said I'd include them anyhow. Must not wear them in the bad weather though and I'm keeping them mostly for good wear if I can :P


Sempre Sorres is now on Facebook & Twitter so please be sure to go and like/follow!


2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are awesome!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete