Monday, July 1, 2013

Music Monday

I might just get this blog post up before Monday ends. I was thinking of starting a Music Monday series! Better to start it now or I never will :P I hope you are enjoying all the posts today haha!



Mastodon - All The Heavy Lifting

I seen Mastodon not long ago and it was amazing! I battled my anxiety and was rewarded with a gig I won't forget soon. The Hunter was the very first album of theirs I listened to. I was told to listen to them by my boyfriend when we first met. I'm very glad he introduced me to them :P



The Growlers - Wandering Eyes

I think it was on tumblr that I seen this really lovely t-shirt that was for a band called The Growlers. I didn't want to get the t-shirt without listening to them first and I ended up really liking them. This song especially. Unfortunately I couldn't get the really awesome t-shirt because the shipping was CRAZY monies.



Amon Amarth - Deceiver of the Gods

New Amon Amarth yay! Another band my boyfriend introduced me to and I ended up loving. One of my favourite gigs I've been to as well! No idea why but I just really loved that gig. Probably all the beards. 


So that's all for now because my laptop battery is about to die. I can't charge the stupid thing while I'm using it cos the charger is broken. Another Music Monday should be up next week! Until then, enjoy! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment