Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Back to Blogging

Hi Kerrie here, I've been MIA for quite a while in blog-land due to life getting in the way but I am back! and hoping that things will settle and I can get back to sharing what I'm up too.  

I've decided to give myself a few goals to get me back in the groove and I have some fun ideas for blog posts and videos to make over the next few weeks and months.  I'll outline them here, as much as a helpful reference for me to keep focused as for you guys to expect to see.

Firstly my aim is to make a video once a week, I think going for anymore than that would be too much pressure.  I want to do a haul, including stuff I got for Christmas and stuff I've bought recently. I'll also be doing an empties video soon, hopefully that will be up next week as I have a TON of stuff!  

The next major task I've decided to do is the 'Project 10 Pan' I've seen other people do this and it is a great way of using up stuff that you've neglected and/or hit pan on.  This will be a continuous project so that I actually use up all of the shiz I own! and then I can feel better about buying new stuff :P  I'll explain the full details in a video so watch out for that.

I want to try to do some more tutorials, even if they are crap and i'm not very skilled! someone might like to see how products apply etc, before you go out and purchase them.

I have a few old products (2 years or more old) that I either have the original of or have re-purchased so I'm thinking of sharing those in a blog or video, a kind of 'old reliable' or 'forever faves' I think most people probably have these kinds of  irreplaceable products that are always around. Weather it be make up, skincare or shampoo,  I'll let you know why I like them so much.

In keeping with the cosmetic side I have lots of things I can and want to review for you guys, I need to stop procrastinating, and write down all my ideas and thoughts (i am so bad at that!) I will aim to do a review once a week.  The focus will be anything for beauty to books to food or movies.

Another thing I wanna do is interact more on instagram and twitter, to keep up with everything that's happening out there.

So those are my kinda blogging new year resolutions!  fingers crossed I can do it and if anyone has any advise or wants to share how you keep focused, motivated and organised with your own goals please do comment.

Bye for now, 

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your resolutions! Even though it's the end of January I've made a few myself.. hope I can keep to them! x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging :D I love the gifs you chose :D xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! thanks i think they were most suited :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck and thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete