Monday, September 24, 2012

Bargains and Lush Goodies

Today some bargain buys I spotted and my picks from the Hallowe'en Goodies @ Lush, enjoy!


  • Play.com - Buy one Disney DVD get one free!
  • ASOS have 20% off ASOS Collection
  • Amazon - I was genuinely dreaming I was on holiday last night, but I had no flippy floppies! So here's some serious cheap ones on sale Roxy Flip Flops buy for next year! Also they have loads of styles, do a search.


Blowfish Open toe Flats  £6.04 - You save £23.96!



Miss KG Harper Heels £11.83 - You save £58.17



Marta Jonsson Womens Open Toe £15.16 - You save £104.84

















Finally, I want ALL OF THESE - from Lush


The Witches Ball Bubble Bar
Jaco Ballistic
Ghost Shower Jelly
Demon in the Dark Soap

Wicked Bath Melt


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment