Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sempre Sorres November Photo Challenge! Come Join In!

I'm crap at doing any kind of photo challenges and can never seem to keep up with them mainly because there is always a lot of themes I can never seem to get a photo of (example: sunset (we rarely get sunsets in Ireland especially this time of the year!), citrus?!, Your weakness (Really?! I don't want anyone to know that. My nemesis would know all my secrets!), Children, Pattern, Sky, Reflection, etc. etc. etc. They're either too hard to photography, not interesting enough or just don't motivate me! While I like others in the challenges, the reason I want to do them in the first place, others just put me off. Then I thought why not make my own? Why not come up with themes I think I'd be able to complete and that are interesting enough to keep me motivated?!



So I did it. Here is the Sempre Sorres November Photo Challenge that anyone can do! Now you can see there is some pretty simple ones in there (Breakfast, Dinner, Nature, Rain) but I didn't want them to be too out there either. I just wanted to be able to get up some days and not have to put a lot of work into some of them. Just a snap. While others (make up looks based on films/musicians, Historical, Graveyard, Home Town ec.) would take some effort and get you out and about!

I'm not going to post a photo a day because I'd spam you guys too much! I will update every week til the end of November with the photos I've taken :) Feel free to do it yourself! I really would love to see your photos! And remember its just for fun so don't worry about missing some days! :D

I'm really excited about this and can't wait to get started! I really do hope some of you guys join in! Let me know if you guys like my picks for each day!

Keep an eye for next week when I'll have all the photos I've taken in the week up! If you can't wait you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr to see my daily progress ;)

Thanks for reading! :)






1 comment: