Sunday, October 6, 2013

Aishling's September Favourites

Hey guys! Finally got around to doing not only a video but a blog post about my September favourites! I wasn't actually going to do this but then I found a few things to grab that I've been using a lot lately. I will be better prepared for October though I think! It's strange doing a video on my own so please forgive my awkwardness and stumbling over my words :P Also I think the focus is on the background and not me! Oh well! Enjoy and don't forget to comment and let me know what you think and if you've tried or will be trying any of the products mentioned! :)

PS. I shaved my hair off! I will try and get a blog post up about it soon! :P





No7 Essential Moisture Day Cream
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner
Revlon Photoready Eye Primer and Brightener
Eyeko Lengthening Skinny Brush Mascara
Unknown MaxFactor Lipstick
Rimmel London Eye Shadow Quad 002 Smokey Brun
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 




Hanging Skeleton Earrings: Gift from my boyfriend, you can get them on eBay!
Star Ear Cuff: RegalRose (Can't find them on their site anymore but try eBay for something similar!)


In the video and these photos I'm wearing the Rimmel eyeshadows that I mentioned along with the Rimmel eyeliner and the Max Factor lipstick as a tint.


Something I forgot to do was mention some favourite Movies, TV Shows and Music in the video! In my October favourites I will be sure to remember to include them! For now I will just leave a playlist here that I've been listening to a lot.



Enjoy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment