Friday, May 9, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Very Berry Masque Review

I want to try and get into using face masks because I need to learn how to relax and I especially need something to help with my very dry skin. Some face masks can be very expensive so I started with the cheapest I could find which is the Montagne Jeunesse face masks. I bought 3 altogether but today we're talking about the Blueberry & Cranberry "Very Berry" Ultra Moisterising and Cleansing Masque.


The consistency is fairly thick but not too much but not so runny that it comes off your face. It stick very well. It was also kind of shiny, metallic even. There was also quite a lot of it so you'd actually get 2/3 uses out of it or two people could easily share!

It feels really cooling on the skin and I have to say I didn't really enjoy that very much because its not very warm here at the moment but if we get any warmer days I would really like it after being in the sun all day. The smell is nice but not my kind of smell. It was like a smoothie but there was also a stronger smell in there that I didn't really like.

It didn't do anything amazing to my skin if I'm being honest. Afterwards it was just like I had washed my face like I do regularly. It wasn't super smooth or even super moisturised. The only good thing about this mask is the cooling effect which will be great in the summer and the amount of uses you'll get out of it.

So overall it was pretty meh and worth the cheap price. It hasn't put me off using the others though but I don't think I'd buy this again.

Let me know what your favourite masks are even if they're really expensive or very cheap, especially if they're masks for dry and sensitive skin. I really want to try some out.

Have you used the Montagne Jeunesse masks yourself? Let me know if you have and what you thought or if you done a review yourself, link me!

Thanks for reading! :)






1 comment:

  1. I love these masks, they're so cheap but they're perfect to use for a quick pick me up! I've not tried this one yet, but I really need to xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete